I note that my last blog post was nearly two years ago. Golly! How much can happen in two years?
- Retirement from active ministry.
- Completed interim executive director stints at FISH and St. Andrew Legal Clinic, turned down two others, and recently began one at Schoolhouse Supplies, a free store for public school teachers.
- Adopted our first small dog, Nyxie, who immediately took over our house and our lives.
- Became a Grandpa. There is not hardly anything better.
- Was present as daughter Erin was granted her PhD. OK, that was pretty cool, too.
- Traveled to Scotland, and loved it.
- Got back into camping, saw a lot of Oregon, and loved it.
- Nursed Sally back from myocarditis.
- Did some neat reconstruction of our deck and back steps.
- Began grieving my mother's death.
- Said goodbye to my longtime gallbladder.
It's time for me to start writing again. You may not have missed anything in the intervening months, but I have. Perhaps with a reduction in bile content my ramblings might prove palatable. Probably not. But it's time.