Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Changing Icons

I remember my excitement in 1998 when we first obtained a Washington license plate featuring the image of majestic Mount Rainier. We weren't in Kansas anymore. Today I am excited that our car are sporting new plates with the huge, green fir against the backdrop of the mountains. It's good to have completed one more transitional task. Besides, the neighbor with whom we share a driveway is a Portland police officer. I'm guessing she noticed that we changed plates.

The move continues. We are doing well, and continue to create lists and cross off items. We're really excited to be riding our bikes so much in late December and early January - Sally rode to work today, and I rode much of the way with her twice.

Our animals are liking the move less. We are doing our best to help them get accustomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment